Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More background on Gordy Graham

He doesn't just teach a seminar on change, he lives the process.  From convict leader to a recognized authority on change, Gordon Graham is a demonstration that change is possible.  Inmates from Folsom Prison in California to Sing Sing in New York have benefited from his programs on how to make significant lasting changes.  CEOs, union leaders, communities, and young people attest to his message that changes lives.

Author, lecturer, and program developer, his story is a transformation that offers hope to people from all walks of life.  From convict leader to nationally recognized authority on change is a "road less traveled."  For thirty-five years inmates, managers, union leaders, parents, teachers, and young people have been touched by his ability to demonstrate that change is possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very true. I was once serving a 15-to prison sentence and I attended a Breaking Barriers Program conducted by Gordy Graham and had awesome facilitators. My life changed, and I became a faci-latator, then I became assigned to the position the institution put into place due to the enormus response "Breaking Barriers Clerk". I am now leaving in the FREE (yet costly) world. Focusing on my goal which was release, and using the tools from this course resulted in my case making history. Thank you Gordy
Rose Parker www.roseparker.com