Saturday, January 22, 2011

We lost our Sammy Ca

We lost our Sammy Cat yesterday. He was 20 years old. (I don't know how that translates into people years.) He was a big part of our world. Only cat/animal lovers can understand how those little beings work their way into your hearts. My lap will feel empty for a while, but Eve will be able to kiss me goodnight without Sammy's tail in her face! His system just wore out. Sammy Cat moves on to his next adventure. We'll miss him. Peace, Gordy Graham

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We use Breaking Barriers in the rehab program where I work. I went on line to see what was new with you or your programs, and found a link to this blog. I'm very sorry to hear about Sammy Cat. Animals are wonderful companions. I still miss a few that have been gone for a long, long time by now, but I wouldn't trade the memories for anything.

Ken

Anonymous said...

Hi Gordy,
Funny I would find your blog today, as I am in the sad process of deciding what to do with my 21 year old cat, Orphan Annie. She is a real fighter and not so lovable, but has always been there and I do admire her spunk. Spirit wise, she is not ready to go, but her body is giving out. Your words and understanding have been comforting, and right on time. Thanks again!!

Pat C.