Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am now a Blogger

I am now a Blogger
by
Gordon Graham


Technology has finally forced me to enter the world of "Bloggers." Is that the word for people who Blog? Phones are being pushed aside by texting, and the web has made face-to-face (live) communication a rarity.

Progress can be painful for those of us who enjoy the human to human interaction. I've been a public speaker all of my (legal) career. The energy and creativity that evolves from live interaction would be hard to duplicate through the internet. (That's probably a point that could be argued by "Techies." Is that the word for people who are addicted to technology)

Anyway, I'm going to enter this highway to the world to offer insights that may add value to people challenged by a rapidly changing world.

Affirmation for the day: I believe in myself and I believe that I can make a difference!

Peace,

Gordy

1 comment:

Larry Nye said...

Gordy: You are making me feel old. I know you are older than I am. I sure identify. I'm glad that you are going to still be around. "U rn't the out 2 pasture type". (So much for my texting skills.)

Anyway, Congratulations! You've done well. Just Sat., in Bend, OR, I bragged you up to my sister's (Bea Leach of Redmond and Eagle Crest) best friend. Her name is Wendy Duncan of Redmond.

Thanks for what you have done for me and those I have contacted.

Larry Nye of Athena